These are some books (beyond the Bible) that have changed my life! I hope that you will check them out and let me know how you like them!
- Seamless: Understanding the Bible as One Complete Story by Angie Smith (Bible study for women)
- My Time with God from Focus on the Family (Bible Study for 8-12 year olds)
- A Chance to Die: The Life and Legacy of Amy Carmichael by Elisabeth Elliot (biography of a missionary to India)
- God’s Smuggler by Brother Andrew (biography of a missionary to closed nations)
- China Cry by Norma Lam (biography of a missionary to China)
- Praying God’s Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore
- The Sweet Christian Bride: A Bride’s Devotional by Lindsay Hall (free pdf Bible study for brides)
- The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian (devotional and prayer guide for wives)
If you are looking for resources to use with students in Sunday School, check out some of my favorite resources and websites!
- Book of Nehemiah Play – from my Teachers Pay Teachers store!
- Plague Play – from my Teachers Pay Teachers store!
- answersingenesis.org/kids – Mostly God’s creation and animals
- Printable Bible story booklets – Print a book to share with the class or enough for everyone!
- Jesus without Language – I just used the Esther board game from this website!
- kidsofcourage.com – The persecuted church and Christians around the world at a child’s level
- heritagebuilders.com – These were originally meant for family nights – A lot of fun, hands-on stuff.
- My Big Book of 5-Minute Devotions (Scripture and animals!)
- kidssundayschool.com – Not everything is free on this site, but great ideas and organization!
Featured Image from https://pixabay.com/en/books-college-cover-data-document-1845614/